Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Surprise Blog Reminder

As I reached my car, I saw a note on my windscreen. It read,"Have you updated your blog?" I smiled to myself as I knew there could be only one soul who would care whether I update my blog or not.

I used to remind this bright and intelligent young man to update his blog. It seems that lately he updates his blog regularly. Once when I shared this with him about our roles being reversed, he said it's a check and balance for me.

Being a trainer, I am fully aware of the fact that people say that you tend to preach the lessons you need for yourself. I believe that this is very true. Sometimes my past participants would quote exactly what I have said word by word right in my face.

For today, I would like to thank this young man for the reminder. May God bless you with great abundance in your life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the young man says "well done Sifu!" ... now the nxt challange is to repeat this task every single day for the rest of your life.. hehehe... Good Luck! May the force be with you!